First-class engineering services in construction, engineering and plant construction
Hmb engineering was founded by Markus Hafner and Alfred Müller in 2006. In the following years, the business has grown into a prestigious consulting company with branch offices throughout Southern Germany.
10 years after the formation, hmb gmbh has 20 employees and freelancers providing first-class engineering services in construction, engineering and plant construction.
Since the establishment of our office, more than 1000 projects have been realized by the hmb team using a wide range of materials and design solutions.
We develop projects for you and take charge of the project management for your buildings and constructions.
Our specialists take care of the preventive fire protection planning as well as the energy efficiency planning and the structural design for you at the highest level.
Your existing buildings are examined by us in qualified structural regard and evaluated corresponding to real market conditions.
With high personal commitment and special attention to cost and deadlines it is possible for us to fulfill the requirements of our customers and find economical solutions for their structural problems.
With all our services, it is our aim to contribute to the building culture with an engineering mind, to preserve resources, to offer people a safe habitat and to support our customers in solving problems.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Alfred Müller
SFI | IWE, Beratender Ingenieur
International welding engineer, specialist of structural and preventive fire protection.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Markus Hafner
Specialist of preventive fire protection, energy efficiency and safety and health protection on the construction site.
Dr. Boris Kölle
Ph.D., CEng (MICE)
- consulting engineer
- fire protection planner (TÜV)
- bridge and construction surveyors
- chartered engineer (MICE)
- registered KfW energy efficiency expert for residential and non-residential buildings
- energy consultants in the SME
- international welding engineer (IWE)
- safety and health protection on the construction site
- certified passive house designer (PHI)
- Hafner M., Mueller A.: BIM – Building Information Modelling (Stand, Entwicklung – ein Werkzeug für den (Prüf-) Ingenieur?). in: Arbeitstagung der Vereinigung der Prüfingenieure Landesvereinigung Baden-Württemberg e.V., Baden-Baden Report, Juni 27/28, 2014
- Mueller A.: Stahlbau nach Eurocode 3 Teil 1: Stand der Normung – EC 3-1-1 Nachweise – Vergleich mit DIN 18800. in: BM 65 – Seminar, Fortbildung für Tragwerksplaner Feuchtwangen Report, November 27/28, 2014
- Mueller A.: Stahlbau nach Eurocode 3 Teil 2: EC 3-1-8 Anschlüsse – Vergleich mit DIN 18800. in: BM 65 – Seminar, Fortbildung für Tragwerksplaner Feuchtwangen Report, November 27/28, 2014
- Mueller A.: Stahlbau nach Eurocode 3 Teil 3: EC 3-1-1 / EC 3-1-8 – Beispiele. in: BM 65 – Seminar, Fortbildung für Tragwerksplaner Feuchtwangen Report, November 27/28, 2014
- Hafner M., Mueller A.: BIM – Building Information Modelling (Stahlbau- und Gesamtplanungsprojekte). in: Fortbildungsveranstaltung des DVS-Bezirksverbands Karlsruhe-Bruchsal-Bretten, Karlsruhe, November 13, 2013
- Mueller A., Knoedel P., Koelle B.: Critical Filling Levels of Silos and Bunkers in Seismic Design. Paper no. 464 in: World Conference on Earthquake Engineering 2012 Lisbon IAEE Conference Report, September 24-28, 2012
- Knoedel P., Mueller A., Hafner M., Abul Ola A.: Capacity Reserves in the Global Buckling Analysis of Steel Columns. Paper no. 086 in: Taller, Longer, Lighter – IABSE-IASS 2011 London Symposium Report, September 20-23, 2011.
hmb engineering is member of several national and international engineering associations.
- Chamber of engineers Baden- Württemberg, Germany
- International Associations of Bridge and Structural Engineering
- German Association for Wood Research
- German Association for Welding
- German Association for Earthquake Engineering
- Association for Development of Construction Culture